- oil can (oilcan or oiler) is a can that holds oil (usually motor oil) for lubricating machines. An oil can can also be used to fill oil-based lanterns.
- Oil can pressure type
- Flexible spout
- Rigid spout
- Best Performance High Quality
PINT HIGH PRESSURE OILERS
Oil Can Wesco Type
- WS series oil can with rim have traditional design.
- The rim prevents oil from dripping down.
- Heavy gauge steel body.
- All painted oiler zinc chrome plated thumb lever.
- Detachable rigid & flexible spouts.
- Body is seamless drawn.
- All models are available in steel & brass pump as per order.
- Pump has two ball valve for large volume delivery per stroke.