1. Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 2400mAh. It is anti-overcharge, prevent over-discharge, and prevent short circuit. With more secure performance and long circle battery lifetime.
2. Battery is long life, up to more than 500 times for circle recharge use.
3. Using 24pcs LEDs. They are long life, super brightness, and high lumen.
4. Novel appearance by using flexible hooks and strong magnetic design. It can be hung over the practical. column and also can be absorbed on any iron objects to use, which is convenient and
5. Using super heat conductive MCPCB, which is coated with white reflective oil. It is high brightness, sooner heat dissipation, and more soft light.
1. While recharging, please insert one side of the charger into the charging base, then insert the other about 10 hours to be fully charged side directly into the power socket of AC110-240V 50 / 60Hz. The charge lamp will turn on, it takes the third gear is turn the lamp off
2. While using the emergency lamp, the first gear is strong light, the second gear is weak light, and
3. When the battery is at full power, the red light turns green, and it can be used.
4.DC input power : DC4 2V 500mA , the diameter of DC plug is 3.5mm . The emergency lamp should be used and recharged frequently. Avoid laying up for a long time. If the lifetime of a battery is not used often, please recharge it for 10 hours every three months, or else it will reduce The lifetime of the battery.
The product complies with international standards. If it were indeed our quality problem, it should carry out according to our warranty policy, ( And any damage caused by the incorrect operation is not included . )
1. To ensure its lifetime, please recharge it normally once before using
2. Please recharge it on time while the brightness is weak adult guidance. )
3. Please don’t shoot the eyes directly, it would affect the eyesight ( Children should use under and internal components
4. Do not use it while charging. Please keep the switch off to avoid burning out the power supply exceeding 15 hours
5. Keep away from flammable and explosive materials when charging. Don’t charge the battery to exceed 15 hours.