Nippoflex Heavy Duty Flexible Elastomeric Waterproofing can be used in balconies, bathrooms, underground water tanks, swimming pools, ponds, concrete water tanks or any surface that comes into contact with water. Nippoflex Aquaguard is manufactured using the highest quality raw materials under strict quality controls and can also be used as an alternative to tar in foundations and DPC (Damp Proof Courses).
It reacts as a barrier coat for the water. Also, it is the process of making an object or structure waterproof or water-resistant so that it remains relatively unaffected by water or resists water ingress under specified conditions. Such items may be used in wet environments or underwater to specified depths.
- It acts as a water deterrent and protects walls.
- Long lasting due to the high degree of flexibility.
- Acts as a waterproofing layer covering the surface.
- Dries easily.
- Non-toxic and environment-friendly.
- Suitable for any climate.
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
- This product consists of two parts, a powder and a liquid.
- The two parts should be mixed well before application.
- The liquid should be mixed with the powder at a ratio of 4:5, with the powder being added gradually to the liquid ensuring that the mixture maintains consistency.
- The surface on which the mixture is to be used should be dry and free of dust, oil, grease etc.
- The mixture should be applied to maintain a thickness of around 1 – 2 mm using a cross pattern in two layers with a roller or a brush.
- 1 kg of Nippoflex Heavy Duty will cover an area of approximately 8 – 10 sq. ft. This may vary depending on the surface.
- Keep away from children.
- Use protective wear such as eyewear, face masks and gloves.
- Use flowing water to wash off if the solution comes into contact with the eyes.